Lagardère Sports and Entertainment
Simplified joint stock company (Société par actions simplifiée)
Share capital: 180,000,000 euros
16-18 rue du Dôme
Nanterre Trade Register No 453 759 078
– Contact Details:
Lagardère Sports and Entertainment
4th Floor, Cardinal Place,
80 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5JL
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3039 3740
– Publication Director: Christophe MARCHADIER
– Hosting :
A French Limited Liability Company
Nanterre Trade Register No. 411 393 218
150, Rue Galliéni
Tel: +33 (0)1 46 84 11 11
- General use
The lagardere-se.com website (the “Website”) is the institutional website of the Lagardère Sports and Entertainment group of companies. The purpose of these Terms and Conditions of Use is to inform users of the conditions under which they may access the Website and use data appearing thereon.
- The sections of the Website
2.1 When you visit the Website, Lagardère Sports and Entertainment gives you access to various sections. Access to and use of these sections are subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions of use.
2.2 “Your Career” section
In the “Your Career” section, you can peruse job offers within Lagardère Sports and Entertainment and upload your CV. The “Your Career” section also uses a social plugin to linkedin.com, an online professional network. Further detail on this plugin is provided at article 3.5 below.
The information that we request from you in the “Your Career” section, where you can upload your CV, is intended to provide an online information source for recruitment staff within Lagardère Sports and Entertainment and its subsidiaries. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, insofar as failure to provide this information may make it impossible to save your CV. Any information concerning you, such as CVs uploaded onto the Site, will only be used by recruitment staff within Lagardère Sports and Entertainment and its subsidiaries with a view to assessing your potential recruitment.
2.3 Processing of personal data in the “Your Career” section
The data you input for this purpose is collected and processed by Lagardère Sports and Entertainment (which is responsible for data processing) in accordance with the applicable legislation and regulations, particularly the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et liberté) of 6 January 1978, and the European General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, both as amended from time to time.
In each case, a legal notice relating to the processing of personal data, specifying the duration of retention of data and the address to which a user may send correspondence to exercise the rights described at article 2.5 below, appears on the page with the corresponding form.
2.4 Your CV
When you upload your CV, it will be made available for viewing by recruitment staff within the Human Resources departments at Lagardère Ressources SAS and within Lagardère Sports and Entertainment SAS and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
If you no longer wish your CV to be accessible, simply deactivate it on your Applicant Page. Your CV will remain in the database but will no longer be visible to the recruitment staff of the above-mentioned entities. Even when your CV is deactivated, you can still use it to apply for vacancies published. In this case, only the recruiter who published the vacancy will receive your CV.
2.5 Your rights
In accordance with articles 38 to 40 of France’s Data Protection law (as amended) and articles 15 and following of the European General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any data concerning you. You may oppose the processing of data that you have provided at any time, free of charge and without need for justification.
You may make some of these changes yourself online, by accessing your Applicant Page using the user name and password allocated to you.
You may also request the removal of your My Applicant Page account and CV at any time. The system will automatically cancel any pending applications.
All the above-mentioned rights may be exercised by contacting us at [email protected] or by post at:
Lagardère Sports and Entertainment – Human Resources Department
4th Floor – Cardinal Place
80 Victoria Street
London SW1E 5JL
More generally, any question relating to the protection of personal data collected through the Website may be addressed to the above address.
- Data Protection / privacy
3.1 The Company’s pledge
Lagardère Sports and Entertainment confirm that the personal data you input into the Website shall not be processed for any purpose other than that you originally intended.
Lagardère Sports and Entertainment will not transfer this data to third parties (other than for hosting purposes where necessary) and will ensure the confidentiality of the data collected.
3.2 Hosting of the data
The data that you provide under the “Your Career” section of the Website is hosted and stored on servers maintained by Prosodie. You may contact Prosodie by post at 150 rue Gallieni, 92100 Boulogne, France. Alternatively, you may contact Lagardère Sports and Entertainment at the addresses indicated under article 2 above.
3.3 Usage monitoring
Please note that all visits to our Website are monitored. Any use of our Website is recorded. We reserve the right to use the resulting information for statistical purposes only in order to ensure a seamless service. No data of a personal nature which might identify you, the user, is collected as part of this monitoring and recording. Please refrain from using our Website if you do not wish to have your usage monitored.
3.4 Google Analytics
3.4.1 Our Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow us to track and analyse the pages of the Website you use.
This data processing is conducted as it is necessary for the purpose of enabling us to better understand how you use our Website to improve the presentation of our business and marketing activities, with a view to improving the customer experience for you and other users. Such purpose is a legitimate interest (as such term is defined under the European General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016).
Google Analytics cookies provide us with the following personal information: the IP address, geographical location, device information (such as your hardware model, mobile network information, unique device identifiers), browser type, referral source, length of visit to the Website, number of page views, the search queries you make on the Website and similar information.
The information about your use of our Website generated by the Google Analytics cookie is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymisation, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within one or several member states of the European Union.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Website, to compile reports on the Website’s activity and to provide us with other services related to the Website’s activity and internet usage.
The IP address provided by Google Analytics will not be linked to other Google data.
3.4.2 You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software as explained at article 3.6 below.
You may also prevent cookie-generated date relating to your interaction with the Website (including the IP address) from being transmitted to and processed by Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com:dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
3.5 Social Plugins
3.5.1 Our Website uses social plugins (“plugins”) of the professional network linkedin.com, which is operated by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“LinkedIn”). The plugins are marked with a LinkedIn logo or the addition “Follow Us on LinkedIn”.
When the Website user calls a web page of the Website containing such a plugin, the browser establishes a direct connection with the LinkedIn servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by LinkedIn directly to the browser and embedded by it into the Website. By integrating the plugins, LinkedIn receives the information that the Website user has accessed the corresponding page of the Website. If the Website user is logged in to LinkedIn, LinkedIn can assign the visit to the user’s LinkedIn account. If the Website user interacts with the plugins, for example, presses the “Like” button or leaves a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from the user’s browser directly to LinkedIn and stored there.
If you do not want LinkedIn to collect data about your visit on this website, please log out of LinkedIn before visiting this Website.
We have also integrated the social media buttons of the following companies on our Website:
– Facebook Inc. – 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA;
– Twitter Inc. – 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco CA 94107, USA; and
– YouTube (Google Inc.) – 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
– Facebook Inc: https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy and https://www.facebook.com/settings;
– Twitter Inc.: https://twitter.com/privacy and https://twitter.com/settintgs/account; and
– YouTube: https://support.google.com/youtube/topic/2803240?hl=en&ref_topic=6151248 and https://www.youtube.com/signin?app=desktop&next=%2Faccount&action_prompt_identity=true.
3.6.1 The functionality of the ”Your Career” section sometimes requires the creation of cookies. These cookies are activated by our server upon each use of this section and are not stored on your computer, which guarantees your anonymity.
They only record information concerning your parameters (CV, search agent, etc.).
No personal or identifying data is collected during this recording process.
3.6.2 You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software by configuring your computer as follows:
– if you are using the Internet Explorer 6 browser (Microsoft):
Click on “Tool”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and set your preferred cookie management options;
– if you are using previous or later versions of Internet Explorer or if you are using another browser (such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.), please refer to the corresponding help files or user manuals.
However, we highlight that in this case you may not have access to all functionalities on our Website. In particular, we do not guarantee the proper operation of the “Your Career” section should you deactivate cookies on your computer.
4.1 The Company hereby disclaims liability for any misuse or illicit use or exploitation of any or all of the content of the Website.
The Company and/or any third parties who took part in creating the Website hereby disclaim any liability towards any user of this Website or other third party for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the Website or of any other website w that is linked to the Website via hyperlinks, such as loss of earnings, loss of business opportunities, loss of software programmes or other data contained in the data management or processing system of the user, or other damage, even if the Company is expressly informed of the fact that such damage is possible. Users who link to any external website via the Website do so at their own exclusive risk.
The Company does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, timeliness, order or exhaustiveness of the information or documents featuring on the Website, and is not under any obligation to update this information or documents.
4.3 The content of any information that is transmitted to the Company by users of the Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential and free of any rights. The Company shall be entitled to freely use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that are transmitted to it for any and all useful purposes without any restriction; in particular, the Company shall be entitled to reproduce and disclose them to any third parties.
4.4 The contents of the pages of this Website are provided for purposes of information only and do not constitute an offer for sale, a prospectus or other offer to purchase securities of the Company or its subsidiaries.
No duly empowered authority has confirmed the accuracy of the information featuring on this Website or pronounced itself as to its satisfactory nature. The information has not been checked in any way whatsoever. The fact of including the data featuring on this Website shall not imply that it is accurate.
- Modifications of the Website and of the terms and conditions of use
The information that is contained in the Website is not contractually or in any way legally binding and Lagardère Sports and Entertainment may alter the contents of the Website as well as of these terms and conditions of use from time to time without notice. Any modifications that are made shall be binding upon you and we therefore recommend that you access the Website regularly in order to ascertain the terms and conditions of use that are currently in force.
- Applicable law
The Website and these terms and conditions of use are governed by French law.
Should any dispute arise in connection with the use of the Website, it shall be brought before the courts of Paris, France, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
We are the data controller which means we decide how your data is used and protected. We take your privacy and our responsibility to protect your information seriously.
- Who we are
- What information we collect about you
- How we use information we collect about you
- Who can see your information
- When we share your information
- How we look after your information
- How long we keep your information
- International Transfers of your information
- Rights and choices
WHO WE ARE
LAGARDERE SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT S.A.S is a company registered in Nanterre (France) under company number 453 759 078. This company and its affiliates constitute a group of companies known under the name LAGARDERE SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT.
You can contact us as follows:
FAO: Legal Department (GDPR)
Address: LAGARDERE SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT 4th floor, Cardinal Place, 80 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5JL, United Kingdom
Email: [email protected]
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Information you provide:
The information you provide to us might include: your name, postal address, email address, phone number, gender and date of birth. If you’re creating an account you will provide a password, if you are submitting a job application you will provide additional information about your academic and work history, references and any other information you choose to supply. Your information includes anything which identifies you so if you write an email to us under a “Contact” section or provide other user generated content to us it may include personal information.
We will not ask you to provide us with any sensitive information such as details about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or similar beliefs, trade union membership, health, sexual life or orientation.
We collect your information when you:
- Interact or correspond with us in letters, by phone, SMS, email or via our website;
- attend events we hold or interact with us in person;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our mailing lists;
- use our mobile device or website applications (apps);
- enter into a contract with us;
- apply to a job vacancy;
- order tickets or other products from our website; and
- enter a competition or prize draw.
Information about how you use our website and apps:
We will also collect certain information about how you use our website and apps and the devices that you use to access them. This includes your IP address, geographical location, device information (such as your hardware model, mobile network information, unique device identifiers), browser type, referral source, length of visit to the website, number of page views, the search queries you make on the website and similar information. This information is collected by Google Analytics on our behalf using cookies.
Our website may include links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications. For instance, our websites use social plugins from various social media platforms currently:
- com operated by LinkedIn Corp. – 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
- com operated by Facebook Inc. – 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA;
- com operated by Twitter Inc. – 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco CA 94107, USA; and
- com operated by Google Inc. – 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By clicking on those links or enabling these connections you may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies. Please ensure that you read the privacy policies on any such external websites.
In certain circumstances, we will receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you are a job applicant we may contact your referees to provide information about you.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use your information lawfully. We do not sell your information to third parties. However, we may share your information as set out in the section ‘When we share your information’. The details of how we use your information and the legal bases for our use are set out below:
When we have your consent to contact you, we may use your information to:
- to keep in contact with you and provide you with marketing communications about our news and events;
- tell you about new website features or services;
- send you newsletters; and
- share your information with third parties so that they can contact you with information that might interest you (as described in the section, ‘When we share your information’).
We will use your information to carry out our contract with you to process your requests to purchase our tickets or our products from our websites.
Sometimes we will use your information on the basis of our ‘legitimate business interests’ (legitimate interests). This means our legitimate interests in conducting and managing our business and our relationship with you.
Where we use your information for our legitimate interests, we make sure that we take into account any potential impact that such use may have on you. Our legitimate interests do not automatically override yours and we will not use your information if we believe your interests should override ours unless we have other grounds to do so (such as your consent or a legal obligation). If you have any concerns about our processing you have rights and choices which include the right to object (please see the section headed ‘Your Rights and Choices’).
We may use your information for the purposes listed below on the basis of our legitimate interests:
- to respond to an email that you have sent to us via the “Contact” section
- to administer your account with us;
- to process any job applications you submit to us;
- To send you newsletters to keep you updated about services or products you’ve already bought or showed interest in and to manage the database of newsletters subscribers;
- To work with our third-party recruitment agency to process any job applications you submit to us;
- to carry out aggregated and anonymized research about general engagement with our website in providing the right kinds of products and services to our website users;
- to operate a safe and lawful business or where we have a legal obligation;
- to enable us to comply with our policies and procedures and enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees;
- to analyse your use of our websites and apps and your responses to our communications;
- to personalize, enhance, modify or otherwise improve the services and/or communications that we provide to you;
- To detect and prevent fraud and unauthorized access or illegal activity; and
- To improve security and optimization of our network sites and services including trouble shooting, testing and software development and support.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information may be processed by our staff or by the staff of third parties we work with to deliver our business. Processing can mean any activity that involves the use of information about someone that can identify them. All uses, for example, obtaining, recording, storing, disclosing, organising, retrieving, deleting and destroying are types of data processing. We take measures to ensure that third parties processing your information on our behalf are acting lawfully in accordance with our instructions and are subject to appropriate confidentiality requirements. We also have adequate technical and organizational safeguards in place in our company and with third party processors to protect your information. Third party processors of your information include:
- our website hosts and operators, IT support providers, database operators, site analytics providers and software developers;
- our marketing or publicity services providers;
- our financial services and payment service provider; and
- our auditors, technical consultants and legal advisors.
WHEN WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share your information within the companies that make up the LAGARDERE SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT group of companies as well as with our parent company and their parent company. Where we share your information outside our group of companies you will be asked to consent to a third party sharing your information and if you choose to give your permission any interaction you have with a third party is governed by their privacy terms. The third party becomes a joint data controller of your information with us. This means that the third party can make decisions about how to use your information. Before we share your information we require third parties to enter into a data sharing agreement which stipulates that they must maintain appropriate security to protect your information from unauthorised access, processing or use.
We will share your information with the following third parties:
- selected marketing partners;
- any prospective seller or buyer of businesses or assets, only in the event that we decide to acquire, transfer or sell any business or assets; and
- any other third parties (including legal or other advisors, regulatory authorities, courts and government agencies) where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law or where we have a legal obligation to do so.
HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOUR INFORMATION
We look for opportunities to minimise the amount of personal information we hold about you. Where appropriate we anonymise and pseudonymise your information. We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access or unlawful use, such as:
- ensuring the physical security of our offices or other sites;
- ensuring the physical and digital security of our equipment and devices by using appropriate password protection and encryption;
- maintaining a data protection policy for, and delivering data protection training to, our employees; and
- limiting access to your personal information to those in our company who need to use it in the course of their work.
HOW LONG WE KEEP IT FOR
We will retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as we reasonably require to retain the information for our legitimate interests, such as for the purposes of processing your job application, responding to correspondence, exercising our legal rights. We operate a data retention policy and look to find ways to reduce the amount of information we hold about you and the length of time that we need to keep it. For example,
- We archive our email and paper correspondence regularly and destroy unnecessary information;
- We operate a best practice email retention policy requiring password-protected folders and departmental shared drives to provide restricted access to information;
- Deleted emails are auto-deleted periodically;
- We conduct regular access reviews to keep access profiles and policies up to date;
- We conduct periodic review and purge cycles of documents in accordance with our document retention policy;
- We maintain a suppression list of email addresses of individuals who no longer wish to be contacted by us. So that we can comply with their wishes we must store this information permanently; and
- We retain CVs and related information from job applicants who have not been successful for a maximum duration of 24 months starting from the last contact with the candidates. Once that period is over, we proceed to the deletion of this data.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION
- by entering into the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses with the provider which give personal data the same protection it has in the EEA; and
- where the provider is in the US, the EU-US Privacy Shield if the provider is part of the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, or Binding Corporate Rules when applicable.
Please contact us if you would like additional information on the specific means used by us when transferring your personal data outside of the EEA.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Your Right to Object
You have the right to object to our using your information for direct marketing and on the basis of our legitimate interests (refer to section ‘How we use your information’ above to see when we are relying on our legitimate interests). If you want to do this you can contact us using the details in the section ‘Who we are’.
Your Right to Withdraw Consent
The right to withdraw your consent for our use of your information in reliance of your consent (refer to section ‘How we use your information’ to see when we are relying on your consent), which you can do by contacting us using any of the details in the section ‘Who we are’.
Your Other Rights and Choices
You also have other choices and rights in respect of the information that we hold about you, including:
- the right to request access to the information that we hold about you to check that we are acting lawfully;
- the right to receive a copy of any information we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format or in another format of your choice;
- the right to request that we transfer your information to another service provider in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format;
- the right to ask us to correct information we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to ask us, in certain circumstances, to delete information we hold about you; and
- the right to ask us, in certain circumstances, to restrict processing of your information.
You may exercise your rights and choices by contacting us using the details above in the ‘Who We Are’ section.
You can also prevent processing for marketing activities by checking certain boxes on forms that we use to collect your data to tell us that you do not want to be involved in marketing.
Your Right to Complain
Please contact us if you have any questions or are unhappy about the way your information is used. We hope we will be able to resolve any problems or issues you may.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about us and our use of your information to the Information Commissioner’s Office in the U.K (https://ico.org.uk/), the Commission nationale de l’Informatique et des libertés in France (https://www.cnil.fr/fr), or the relevant authority in your country of work or residence.